Don’t forget, each winner should contact us via our @glamira_diamonds page by 6th January 2021. Check out the list now and contact us immediately to receive your amazing prize!
Mesut Özil X GLAMIRA – Special Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is GLAMIRA Inc. whose registered office is at Orlando, FL.
2. The raffle is open to any individual who is over the age of legal majority, except employees of GLAMIRA and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. Campaign participation will be open between 12/11/2020, 11:59 PM (GMT) and 12/28/2020, 11:59 PM (GMT) at Mesut Özil’s Instagram page: (https://www.instagram.com/m10_official/).
4. Thirty (30) winners will each receive the following prize as a set: 30 exclusive Glamira X M10 Rings, 30 M10-Hoodies, 30 signed M10-Caps, 30 PlayStation 5 (delivery in February 2021). Each set contains one of each listed product.
5. No purchase is required to participate in the campaign.
6. By entering this competition, the participant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
7.2. Closing date for entry will be 12/28/2020, 11:59 PM (GMT). After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7.3. Lost, incorrect or incomplete entries are not eligible for the draw and GLAMIRA denies any responsibility in procuring, correcting or completing aforementioned entries.
8. A participant can enter multiple times. For each new entry, 2 new friends need to be tagged.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any participant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize is as stated (see clause 4), there is no cash prize alternative and the prize is non-transferrable. Prizes are subject to availability and GLAMIRA reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be determined randomly by an automated and secure computer system and the result of the raffle draw will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. GLAMIRA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this draw should a computer virus, bug or other causes beyond its control corrupt or impair the administration, security or proper operation of the draw.
13. Winners will be announced on the GLAMIRA official blog on the 30th December 2020 (https://blog.glamira.com/mesut-ozil-x-glamira-special-giveaway/). GLAMIRA is not responsible for any errors that may occur due to incomplete or incorrect information on the name and surname of the winner. The winner must contact GLAMIRA within seven days of announcement. In case the winner does not contact GLAMIRA to claim their prize or rejects the prize, a replacement winner will be determined in their stead.
14. GLAMIRA reserves the right to give the prize to a replacement winner in case a winner does not collect their prize or contact the promoter.
15. GLAMIRA will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The winners agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any GLAMIRA website or undermine the legitimate operation of the draw is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, GLAMIRA reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
19. If any dispute arises during the campaign, GLAMIRA’s records will be used as proof.
20. GLAMIRA may change these terms and conditions without prior notice to participants. Changes in terms and conditions are binding for all participants. Therefore, participants agree that regular visits to the website will be made to learn about current conditions and rules.